Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Raw Vegetable Soup

I really love eating raw foods.  I feel good about putting pure, healing, wonderful nutrients in my body.

One of my favorite raw food recipe books is Raw Food Made Easy by Jennifer Cornbleet.  She is the guru of quick and easy raw food recipes, and has videos on her website and youtube showing how to prepare raw foods. 
One recipe I make a lot is Garden Vegetable Soup, which is a cold veggie soup that is similar to gazpacho.  Here is a video showing exactly how to make it.  The recipe is flexible and uses whatever vegetables you happen to have.  Perfect if you have veggies that are on the verge of going bad and you need to use them up.  One of the ingredients she recommends using is miso paste, and I am hooked.  It has a really great flavor.  

If you like gazpacho, you will really like this.  I fill up 3 mason jars and eat it for a few days.  Yummy!

1 comment:

simply brookes: said...

makes me want to come for lunch. fresh and clean. mmm mmm good.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...