Wednesday, August 6, 2008

New Blog Background

I really loved the background I had before, but it was off center and I had no idea how to fix it. So I found The Cutest Blog on the Block this morning and got this FREE background. Yes, they have all kinds of cute backgrounds and they are free. And really easy to use. You have to use Blogger ... if you do, go to Edit Blog, change your blog format to Minima, add a page element (to HTML) and just plug in their HTML. I've probably missed something her, but it is basically that easy and they have instructions right on the blog.

13 comments:

Kathleen Grace said...

Too cute! Thanks for the tip:>)

Christy said...

Love the background! I have seen the website too and they do have some pretty and fun backgrounds. Great choice!

Michelle said...

I love the new background, thanks for the link.

Michelle

k e r r y said...

the blue linen is nice and thanks for the link!

Scrapper Mom said...

I have browsed around on this site before too and sooner or later I will probably get one of those backgrounds. I've just been too lazy to think about redoing all my colors again.

Yours looks great!!

Penny said...

Completely adorable! I will check them out next time I am looking for a new look.

Kristen, pajama mama said...

Thanks for the link...i just found one I liked and changed my background...and it's FREE! Can't beat that!

Love the blog, by the way!

-kristen

Debra from Bungalow said...

The new background is so pretty. I've been a lurker here & decided it was time to say HI.
Stop by & visit sometime, DebraK

Heathahlee said...

Too cute! I like the new look!

Sarah said...

I like your new background--it's pretty!

Dana D said...

WOW! Thanks for the link! I just updated my blog. And you're right... it was easy!

Debbie said...

I think it looks great. I scanned their site for my daughter who has a blog....Now she wants to change hers weekly!

SeaWorthy said...

Mrs J!!!
soooo swanky, and perfectly Joney.
LOVE IT!
Lisa
coastal nest

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...