Friday, July 20, 2007

A sneak peak . . .

As you may recall in this post and this post, I am working on organizing my sewing/craft room. I started this project a while back, and I have been making progress, so I thought I would give you a sneak peak. It will be a while until I post pictures of the final product because I am going to repaint the entire room (including master bedroom and bath). I was walking through Home Depot the other day, and a brand new paint chip caught my eye while I was walking by (is this a sign that I have spent too much time in the paint chip department??)

I digress . . .

The tool peg board is my favorite addition to the room so far. It was so easy to do. The cost was $5 for the board and a pack of all the little doo-dads to hang things was $10. Not bad. I think I need one in my laundry room for all my tools.

My second favorite is the curtain rod-wrapping paper holder. That cost $0 because I shopped in my stash (originally bought them at Wal-Mart so they didn't cost that much anyway).


Here is my new stamp/stamp pad holder.















And here is the inspiration board. I think it needs a little distressing.

5 comments:

Trish said...

WOW!!!! Put me on the waiting list to have MY house done by you! I love, love, love the wrapping paper holder -- what a great idea! Can't wait to see pics of everything when it's all done. As usual, you inspire me!

Penny said...

Lookin' good, girl! I love the curtain rod paper holder! Brilliant idea! :)

Peter @ Enviroman said...

Hi Heather,

Nice and tidy workshop you have. Wish I have your organizing talents.

Actually just dropping by to thank you for taking time to comment and express your appreciation in my post Using New Blogger to host your photo for profile, sidebar, Header, etc.

Peter (Blog*Star 2006 and 2007)
Blogger for Dummies

Unknown said...

Your craft room is shaping up very nicely. I love the idea of using curtain rods for the wrapping paper - excellent! And the peg board is a great idea. It loos so organized. You inspire me.

allie
www.mycozyhome.typepad.com

Anonymous said...

Just recently, Replica Panerai Watches alien the new co-axial movement that was developed by George Daniels. After several years of harder plan and development, the new movement went through accurate testing. Compared with the 18-carat counterparts, they are priced almost low, about a baby atom of the price.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...